Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

1 Number 6 locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

clintf

IS-IT--Management
Feb 1, 2008
CA
Currently we have 5 BCM 50's and 1 BCM 400 @ head office, right now all locations can 4 digit dial each other, also each location has a main number that is answered onsite by a CCR tree. We want to keep the local numbers and local ccr tree's but now want to add a 1800 number that will be answered by head offices phone system ( bcm400 ) that will give the customer the options of connecting to anyone of our stores.

Problems i m running into.

1. The 1800 bringing all the stores into one was going to be setup in a way of Press 1 for location A Press 2 for location b ect.. i was going to forward the customer to the proper CCR at the remote site but it seems like you cant forward CCR Tree to CCR Tree is that true ?
( options 1 in ccr tree at head office, forward to ccr tree at remote site )

2. Then i was going to just make one big CCR Tree at head office but all the stores open and close at different times so i dont have enough time slots in the Greeting table to make the CCR tree fit everyone ?

anyone have any suggestions on how to handle this on our bcm 400 ? only way i can think of is go to a telco and have them create a auto attendant on there end and point our 1800 number to them and then have them forward to each of our locations main numbers that will then answer the calls with the proper ccr tree but would rather not go this route if possible.

thanks guys.

In the main AA/CCR for the transfer points program the recived digits to send it to a DID at the branches and set the AA to answer the DID on that CCR.You mite have to send it accross on a public route.

i was worried about taking up too many lines at head office each call would be two lines then ?

It should go thru the network to the remotes.1 incoming then a transfer over the network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back