Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

1 Call at a time in CCR Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

grizcom

Vendor
Sep 6, 2002
US
i have a brand new BCM 400 3.7 and it will only allow 1 call into the CCR Tree at a time. The next call that comes in will ring random phones.

Man, you're going to have to give more info. I see that you are a vendor, what have you done to troubleshoot the problem? How many ports are configured?

SHK Certified (School of Hard Knocks)

We are just getting up to speed on the BCM and you said how many ports are configured can you tell me were to do that at? I was notified about the problem today so I havent been on site since we found this to be happening. I appreciate any help you have I am from the same school.

Under Resources>Application Resources see how many ports are assigned for VM. The max is 32. Also make sure that you have the AA answering all the lines you need it to.

SHK Certified (School of Hard Knocks)

Thank You very much I will update the thread when I get back from the site.

What kind of lines does the site have ? Analog lines or PRI ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back