Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

024 Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

wpski

IS-IT--Management
Aug 2, 2002
US
hello. i have noticed several errors in the log and i was wondering if anyone could give me some insight on what would be causing this.
1.Test register bad code 7801
2. not in normail mode
3. Sanity INT no Generated
4. invalid sanity repsonse
5. command buffer full
000E

i have reset the card and I am not recieving any further errors int he logs. Also some people phones would stop working and all LED would blink and then start working again could these be related

Thanks

Major issue. Either the card is bad, processor burped, or something in than line, however, if you reset the card and it came back, monitor it for a week or so, and you may have just had some sort of glitch. Key question: has there been any power interruptions on the system, or has the system been running on a UPS? First chance get, do a reboot of the entire system, just to know you are starting fresh. That just may solve the problem. Based on the errors you got, you did the right thing, but obviously this should not happen.

TipHelp@charter.net

thanks for your response. yes the system is connected to a UPS and I am not awate of any interruptios. i am going to try and reboot the system over the weekend and then continute to monitor. thanks...

Wpski

I was chatting with some exp@nets techs not too long ago, they had mentioned that there was a bad batch of 024 Tdl cards. They were manufactured when the Magix R1 was released. I'm not sure on Serial #'s but maybe this will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back