Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

007 MLM – Not answering calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaim

Programmer
Jul 7, 2002
US
I have a Legend v6.1 w/007 MLM in slot 5. The green lights are come on but it is not answering calls. The following messages are in the error log:

NOT IN STANDBY MODE
Slot05 Port00
Code 7806

NOT IN NORMAL OP MODE
Slot05 Port00
Code 7801

When I try to restart the slot I get a message:

RESTART FAILED
BOARD MISMATCH

Does anyone know what the problem might be?

the best thing to do is to pull all the boards except the proccessor, go into program mode with a laptop or pc connection with winspm, then print system setup to see what the actual card positions are suppose to be. then reseat and power back up.

Port 5 is set to TR/OPT. Is this correct?

The 007 should show up as a 012 card. Is this a new 007 just installed? Was a board re-number performed? Unfortunately the 007 was not the best VM product produced. It is possible that the voice mail is faulty. If you can get away, I would try a full system default and see if that corrects the issue. BTW, what are the other cards that are in the system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back