Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

0 out option

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuzzy

Technical User
Mar 24, 2004
The 0 out option in a mailbox is availabale while the greeting is being played, however, when you enter the leave message portion you are not able to just press 0 to get to the operator, when you do you get the record message activity menu. Is there anyway to change this or make it so when you are leaving a message you can still 0 out??

You can set the voicemail reception to the extension you want the callers to reach when they hit 0 in a mailbox. It's in the voicemail tab for the individual users.

yes you are correct, and it works as you say but... you can press zero while hearing the greeting, but not while leaving a message. I'm 99.99% sure that's just "the way it is" but my boss is on me to find out for sure.

Tell your boss that it is the way it is, only when presenting the greeting the caller can optout, as soon as the greeting stops the caller cannot get out of the mailbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back