Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

0 out of auto ATT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCMTinkerer

Technical User
Feb 20, 2008
US
Voice mail pro auto att menu,,,give callers opt to 0 out to got to a specific extension,,,have 0 pointing to a transfer cell, transfer cell points at ext 111 but when i press 0 it hangs up on me.

What happens when you call 111 directlt does it ring cell? If not then do u have a 9 infront of cell if your forwarding it?

111 is a system extension assigned to a phone,,,i have 0 as a shortcode that dials exte 111 (Receptionist) that works internally.
The auto att pronpts the caller to press 0 to reach the receptionist
i have the menu choice 0 in the auto att pointing to a transfwer block or cell
That bloc is set to dial 111.

When the caller presses 0 it hangs up,,the transfer is not succesfull

Putting 0 in the specific tab works fine but if i have a seperate auto att for a different department i will need to send the calls to a different extension

Putting the 0 in would be only for a test. The transfer action should let you transfer the call almost anywhere you want. It sounds like there is a conflict somewhere with 111.

Temporary work-around, until you find the real issue, make another shortcode for the second AA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back