Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Zero response in 2 days!!!! This f

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walid

Programmer
May 18, 2000
US
Zero response in 2 days!!!!
This forum is really active.

Maybe you should look around a little bit...

Try the faq section of this foroum, (That means Frequently Asked Questions) believe it or not, this comes up occasionaly so I put an faq up about it. As always, I hope that helped!

Disclaimer:
Beware: Studies have shown that research causes cancer in lab rats.

Walid, can you say, what the trouble is? John Fill
1c.bmp

ivfmd@mail.md

Tek-tips, as a forum site, is unusual in that it tries to cover just about every possible topic in the universe. I'm surprised they don't have a beekeeping forum. I have found, however, that some forums are stronger than others. The best ones seem to be the ones with the biggest user bases e.g. SQL Server, Access, VisualBasic, C++, java, asp, Cold Fusion, etc.
Assembly language, being nowadays a rather specialized and esoteric topic, is probably better attended elsewhere. I am not in any way whatsoever being critical of the people who participate here :)
I stumbled on a really good assembly forum the other day but forgot to bookmark it. Look around though.
--Will Duty
wduty@radicalfringe.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back