Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Zenworks for Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodwins

MIS
Feb 24, 2003
CA
I work for a school district and recently started to merge all of our 35 stand-alone school NDS/eDir Trees into one. So far we have about 15 of the server completed and working nicely, including our GroupWise servers (All NetWare 6.0).

We wanted a way to standardize our server and started to look into "ZENWorks for Servers".

I couldn't find any hits on this site about this product and am wondering if this is the way to go?

What are other people using to manage 150 NAL objects, Services Packs, etc. on multiple sites, up to 35 remote sites?

We have a Fixed-Wireless network ranging from 2MB Half Duplex to 10MB Licenced Full Duplex.

Thanks,
Shane

Zenworks is a great way to go. Also the web interface that Zenworks 6 puts into use is a great way to monitor all of this also.

IdahoTech
'Only two things are infinite - the Universe and human Stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the Universe' Albert Einstein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back