Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Your mailbox is currently in use please try again later, good bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdeal4122

Technical User
Dec 19, 2014
US
One of my users is getting this message when they try to login to their voicemail. We are using Nortel CallPilot. I've reset their password and tried to get in myself and get the same message. I've also tried to delete the mailbox but also get the error that I cannot delete it because it's in use. It seems like it's in a locked state, what can I do to resolve this???

Reboot

Marv ccna
telemarvlogosmall.gif

Sales, Installation & Service for Norstar, BCM, Samsung & Allworx Serving Ottawa and Eastern Ontario since 1990

I think its the PBX version.

Bd post your Callpilot type/version in future.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

It's funny...I kept trying and trying and eventually it let me in. The user was at lunch and their backup said she wasn't in her mailbox so there's no reason it should have been in use. The user's box is full and I told her to clean it up so this won't happen again.
Rebooting the system was not an option given that we are a 24/7 operation and it was only effecting one user.
Thanks for the responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back