Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

You do not have permission to send to this recipient!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blahze9

MIS
Feb 6, 2004
US
I am new to Exchange, however so far everything is going well. Here is my problem. I have a user account set up which works perfectly. I can send email internally to another user, as well as externally to other addresses. Receiving works fine as well.

Some users in my office require more than 1 e-mail address. I set up another user mailbox for the other address, and set the appropriate permissions including giving full mailbox access and send on behalf privleges. When I now try and send an email from the secondary e-mail address by typing the email address in the "FROM" field in Outlook I receive the following error.

"You do not have permission to send to this recipient"

Can anyone shed some light on this. I am positive it is something with my own mail server as I am just trying to send an email internally.

Please help! It's been driving me crazy for a week now!

did you find any thing to solve this problem please tell me if you have any
contact me at mousa@ccjo.com
best wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back