Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

year not showing correctly in scheduler.log file - any clues???

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeannie322

Programmer
May 18, 2001
US
When I check my scheduler.log file I get this. It is great that it submitted successfully, but look at the date??? for the year 2000 it showed 100 & for year 2001 it shows 101. We havent realized this before.

"Information","TID=150","08/21/101","16:31:00","Scheduled action GetOrgToeShiftCodes, template submitted successfully."

Also we have several scheduled tasks and all of the scheduled tasks, except one is scheduled daily. The daily ones run with no problems. The one we have scheduled for once a week (weekly) doesnt kick off, until the next day. It is scheduled for Friday @ 5:03 pm & it kicks off on Sat @ 5:03 pm. We have had some minor problems with it since the time changed this year. We had gotten all of them ironed out & now since we created this task to run on a weekly basis it doesnt run on the correct day. Does anyone have any ideas??????

THANKS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back