Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

XML-XSLT Stylesheet get pictures without using the path of the pictures instead point them otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

westendffm

Programmer
Jan 8, 2019
DE
Hello everyone I have a small problem where I can not get any further and would be glad if someone out there could help me out. I'm currently writing an XSLT stylesheet to access an xml. At one point, however, there is a small difficulty.
The XML describes an article from a magazine and I try to output the images of this article as HTML via XSLT. It is important not to specify the concrete path to the .jpeg, because the XSLT should be applied to all pages of the journal and it is impossible to write for each page its own XSLT.
Now to the concrete question how do I get the pictures in this XML? They always have the same basic structure except the name of the .jpeg's, of course. All .jpeg's of a page and the XML itself are also in one and the same directory. An elegant way in my eyes would be to address the format of all .jpeg's that are in the XML and depict them as HTML.
Who can help me?

Part of the XML File which contains the .jpg
<content>
<link ExportOptionSet="EPaperExportGraphic" Name="" format="image/jpeg" kind="" reference="X001_GQFCEVS8.1+G22CP5MG.1.jpg"/>
</content>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back