Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

xima chronicall

Status
Not open for further replies.

montyzummer

IS-IT--Management
Oct 6, 2010
GB
Hi Guys,

Im getting more and more annoyed with CCR i have seen xima chronicall mentioned on here a few times , does anybody know a UK supplier and also would this product require a 3rd party tapi licence.

Thanks in advance.

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)

It does require a third party TAPI (CTI Link Pro) licence, but that's all.

For UK suppliers I would ask their sales dudes for a list of partners or become one yourself :)

ACSS (SME)
APSS (SME)

"I'm just off to Hartlepool to buy some exploding trousers

Ok cheers have you used it? whats it like etc?

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)

I have just started messing with the trial, seems vey good, installed quickly (about ten time quicker than messing with CCR) I have yet to use the wallboard but I believe that is a little fiddly.

Sean (HSM) is the best person to ask as he is UK based and has used it a fair bit, I am sure he will jump in at some point :)

ACSS (SME)
APSS (SME)

i was part of the first trial they did. I was very very impressed with the reporting.

I can only imagine it's come on leaps and bounds since then.

ACSS-SME
fo shizzle ma nizzle.

Cheers Guys. HSM i will register on the website thanks for the advice , one critical question what is the support like if required?

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)

Just to clarify, Chronicall uses its own connector to communicate with IP Office and does not require any Avaya licenses. You do not need the CTI Pro/TAPI license for Chronicall.

Cheers

Chris Patterson
Xima Software -

Thanks for pointing that out Chris, must have misinterpreted something on here in the past, or been misinformed, it basically uses the monitor feed from what I have seen :)

ACSS (SME)
APSS (SME)

Andy is right. It uses the Monitor feed and no licenses from Avaya are required.

Kyle Holladay
ACSS & APSS SME Communications
MCP/MCTS Exchange 2007
Adtran ATSA, Aruba ACMA

"I have one speed, I have one gear...GO!!!" - Charlie Sheen

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason why so few engage in it." - Henry Ford

I saw the demo and it comes with all prerequisites for the installation unlike some of the Avaya software, we (techs) are trying desperately to convince our management to go for it and scrap CCR. It is nice and scalable and uses common sense to navigate, so it has nothing in common with CCR ;-)

Joe W.

Have been working with Xima for a couple years now, very good product with excellent support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back