Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Xima Chronicall Real-time issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnaud999

Systems Engineer
Feb 1, 2021
BE
Hello all!

I don’t know if someone use Xima Chronicall with real-time dashboard but since we installed it (3y ago) we have a lot of issue.

There are 3 pbx IP Office and one Xima server (now dedicated, before it was a VM with a second one for Voicemail Pro) with devlink3.

First ipo is in local, same lan, the 2 other one are routed into MPLS.

We have one dashboard who count user logged / in call / available in some group.
Everyday we seen error. For example I take a user randomly, I do a login/ logout and dashboard doesn’t change. The day after it will work with the same user (physical phone or with communicator or avaya workplace. We tested all solution, eh)
It can be on the local pbx or not.

We don’t have packetloss, everything is perfect but it’s everytime, randomly, and it’s difficult to work like that.

Do you had similar issue? Or any bad experience with Xima Chronicall ?

We had a Xima care but it was not solved.

Thanks in advance !

A.

We have had nothing but the best experiences with Xima and have been a vendor of theirs for many years. Their technical support has always been top notch, they are a true pleasure to deal with.

We have had nothing but the best experiences with Xima and have been a vendor of theirs for many years. Their technical support has always been top notch, they are a true pleasure to deal with."

Agreed

Hello

we have always been delighted with the xima service, and the application.
But this time they were unable to fix during the care period(to be honest they continued after but they decided to stop without contract) and now we are with an unresolved problem and the obligation to take over a contract. we tried to argue, without success.
It’s the first time we are totally unhappy! we have no solution, and not sure it’ll be solved with Xima care :(

We Arleady have :

- reinstalled xima
- recreated dashboard
- migrated from a vm to a new dedicated server.

No other idea ? Nobody had issue with chronicall who miss some real-time information from ipo ?

No issues here.
What release of IPO are you on?

Are you using Xima Chronicall, or the Avaya branded ACR?

I have ACR 4.x and IPO 11.1.0.2.0 build 12. Installed it myself using the PDF guide.
Works flawlessly.

Hello,

It's Xima Chronicall in 4.2 with IP OFFICE 10.1.0.8
It's not my first configuration, but it's the first time I've as much issue.
Xima has worked a lot of hours on it, but unfortenatelly, they did not solve.
Now care is expired, they doesnt want to continue to work without payment, and it's clearely a bug..

Best option is to renew the support agreement with Xima, or switch to ACR and get the support from Avaya.

@Travis Harper,
Switch to ACR? That means to throw away XIMA license and buy new ACR from Avaya?
Or did you get any discount for this?

we don't to pay more for a issue not solved with a Xima care... we will now discuss with the lawyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back