Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Xima Chronicall - Issues with Recordings 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsm600rr

IS-IT--Management
Nov 17, 2015
US
Hello all,

Hoping someone can help with an issue I am having with the Recording Library on Xima Chronicall.

IPO/VM Pro is Running R11.1.0.1.0 Build 95

VM Pro is Running on an Application Server.

Xima Chronicall has its own server.

Recording Library shows as running:

1_kbucpr.png

VM Pro can connect FTP to the Xima Server:

2_daplzg.png

If I activate "Play Advice on Call Recording" - It plays it on every call, so I am assuming it is recording the call:

3_se5ruh.png

I am seeing recordings here "However in .opus format" which I am assuming is part of the issue.

4_a8tg7y.png

I found this Document from Xima and followed it:

I however, see no files in the VRL Folder to begin with:

5_graro6.png

Appreciate any help.

ACSS

You need to follow this guide:

“Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it.
If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH'.
The paint wouldn't even have time to dry.”

Terry Pratchet

Ekster: That is the same article I used, linked in my original post. The stage thing is, well a few things:

1: It started Recording the Calls.
2: I do not see this happening:

1_dg70hr.png

2_najqrj.png

3_f0uvyc.png

4_v5prtg.png

ACSS

I however, see no files in the VRL Folder to begin with:" - you probably never will. They are moved almost instantaneously (Chronicall knows via CTI when the recording has ended and so can grab the recorded file from the folder almost immediately. Media Manager is a bit simpler and just polls the folder every few seconds, but even so you have to be quick to spot a file passing through).

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

sizbut: Thank you, so everything ive shown looks normal? Like I said, it is indeed recording all calls and I can listen to them. I guess the documentation made it a bit confusing as I was expecting to see some .wav in the VRL Folder. So where is Xima actually playing the .wav files from? The Xima folder is all .opus

ACSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back