Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

xabot

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2003
GB
Help, I can't get rid of this, and symantic instructions of removal are too complicated, I don't know how to reverse regestry entries, what can I do?

When student asks a questions, often the most obvious solution is the answer.

Try letting Trendmicro's online scan remove it for you:

Or, try Panda's site for the same:

Or, try eTrust's online scan here:

Otherwise, I'd start looking for someone with the know-how to follow through with the removal instructions enumerated on Sumantec's website.

Tired of waiting for an answer? Try asking better questions. See: faq222-2244

Carr,

A very good answer.

Now were have you been?

Missed you around here.

Bill

Hi Bill...
Reorg within my agency got me snapped up by a Protective Investigations division that has historically been woefully "under-teched." I managed to get some funds turned into a pile of new equipment. Now, I spend my time setting up fourteen counties' worth of field offices and helping staff get acclimated.
I miss Tek-Tips...hopefully I can slip back into my old groove once things are up and fully running.

Tired of waiting for an answer? Try asking better questions. See: faq222-2244

carr,

Sounds fun, different, (and I am a big booster of an IT guy in a local government setting. Pro Bono, I support a ton of them. The budgeting alone would drive me nuts, but you have to love the guys/gals who do it.)

I just miss a carr note along the lines of:
"Well, do what Bill said above, and the do this......"

Kind of kept me humble.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back