Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

x400 connector - Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mctet

MIS
Dec 3, 2002
CA
Here's my situation...

I am using the groupwise connector for coexistence between GW and E2K. I setup an x400 connector, messages from Groupwise to exchange were fine, but exchange users could not send to Groupwise users. They would recieve an NDR stating...

The e-mail address could not be found. Perhaps the recipient moved to a different e-mail organization, or there was a mistake in the address. Check the address and try again.The MTS-ID of the original message is:c=us;a= ;p= ;l=servername-030501131317Z-1462
MSEXCH:MSExchangeMTA:First Administrative Group:servername

Message tracking showed that the message was being processed by the X400 connector, not the GroupWise connector. Any Ideas???? - Thanks

Are GW and EX sharing the same SMTP domain? If so, then which one of them is authoritative for the domain? Sounds like Exchange is authoritative and you're getting NDR's from Exchange cuz it doesn't know about the users on GW. If that's the case, check MS knowledge base for articles 321721 and 260973

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back