Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

@ x,y SAY ... Divide by 0 error

Status
Not open for further replies.

spuppett

Programmer
Jan 25, 2003
US
I recently installed a beta for VFP 9 on the same machine running FP 2.6 and VFP 6.0. The beta wouldn't run, said something about beta time had expired, so I uninstalled it. I have a pretty important program that runs on 2.6, but it won't finish running. We've track the problem down to '@ 1,25 SAY time()'. I get a divide by 0 error and everything shuts down. The only thing thats changed that I can think of is the installation/uninstallation of VFP 9. Anyone have any possible solutions.

Windows XP, installed the patches to make FP work on fast machines.

Thanks.

Forgot to tell you its FP for Windows.

Tenetivly, it's fixed. I realized I have restarted this computer in a while, so I did, and now the @ x, y SAY works. I can't test the program yet as it has to run after hours, so we'll see.

What happens when you issue the command @ 1,25 SAY TIME() from the command window?

Are you operating in a window or SCREEN?

What font are you using (is it very large resulting in position 25 being off the desktop or window?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back