Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Wrist ache and wacom tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

samjoy

Programmer
Apr 28, 2009
GB
After suffering with wrist ache from a mouse on and off over the last 3 years I bought a wacom tablet which I thought would solve the problem. I have been using it for about a month now. My wrist felt particularly stiff yesterday and Im worried I will not take to the tablet and solve the problem. This is a worry for me as its how I earn my money and cant afford to have serious problems with my wrist, anyone used a wacom over time and have any feedback, if so where is your tablet positioned on your desk and height etc, thanks, Sam

I feel your pain! When I started using a wacom tablet and pen my wrist was cramped for weeks. But I got used to it and now it is no problem. I think the key was to relax while using it. I had a tendency to put it down and go back to using the mouse. But I had to make myself stick to it and after a few weeks I learned to relax and it was no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back