Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

WP7 Address Book - Gone & Disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

hikermann

Instructor
Jan 22, 2002
US
WIN 2000; Had to clean everything off system and reload. Before cleaning disk, I backed up all files onto an external Seagate. Now my previous Corel WP7 Address Book info has disappeared; when I pull down Address Book in Tools, click on Address Book an Address Book Error message appears ("An error occurred trying to logon to MAPI for address book services"); click OK and then a WPWinError message appears ("Unable to load Corel Address Book. You may have chosen not to install Microsoft Exchange or Corel Addresss Book during the setup of WordPerfect. You can install Corel Address Book by running a Custom setup"); click OK, and that goes away -- but, when pulling down Tools the next time, Address Book is greyed-out. I've uninstalled/reinstalled WP from the disk several times, including "Custom" installation, but that has not solved the problem. Sure would like Address Book accessibility back.... Any solutions out there? Many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back