Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

WP 9 & 10 Printer TRAYS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWayne2k

Technical User
Mar 14, 2002
US
Does anyone have any suggestions for setting up the printer trays on WP 10? I have a user that has an HP LaserJet 4000 TN and I can't get the printer to print to the tray I assign it. In WP 9 there was an option (Under format, page, page setup) that said "Print to Default Tray" I would choose this option and when I went to File, Print, then the printer properties, and would choose a tray, I could use anyone of them (something of the sort) but on Wp10 there is only Auto select , Tray 1 2 3 - When I set it to autoselect and go to file, print, properties, and choose a tray from the printer, it only prints from tray 3. When I go back to format, page, page setup and choose one of the trays, and then go back to file, print, printer properties, and choose a tray, it only prints from the tray that I chose under the Page setup, and does not print from anywhere else, eventhough I'm selecting another tray. Anyone know of a fix? Thanks

I am having exactly the same problem. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm having this same problem with WordPerfect 11...was hoping to find some answers here!!

This can be a conflict problem. It may also depend on your printer drivers.

What you might try is to have custom page definitions setup.

If all that fails, try using a macro to do what you want.

Exact same problem here with WP 11..

it is driving me crazy

Dennis Hixson
MCSE (2K), MCSA, MCP, CNA, A+, Network+, Server+, i-Net+, CIW, CCA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back