Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Workload Schedular filtering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 2, 2007
US
I manage a group of individuals (operators) that passivley monitor TWS watching for failed jobs. We run into trouble some days where there are numerous abends/failures and the screen becomes full thus making it hard for them to distinguish what is new and what is old. I have been playing with the filters and cant figure out a good way to do this. Here is what i have tried and why it wont work.

If i set a time range on actual start time of say the previous 2 hours. if a job starts and runs 3 hours before it fails, it will never show.

if i filter the Monitored field to only show job that have not been marked as monitored, when a level3 team restarts a job and it fails a 2nd/3rd time the restart shows as monitored as well and would be filtered out......

Im not getting much help from our technical team here. Is there anyway to only see the jobs that have went to a 'ERROR' status on the last 2 hours?

is there a way to possibly code TWS to filter a view by more than the standard options?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back