Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Working with Sequential Hunt Groups

sbankscharles

Technical User
Oct 8, 2023
US
I have a sequential group setup with three extensions. If one of these users forwards their phone, when the call flow goes to that extension calls will always be forwarded to that number.

Is there a way NOT to have calls from a Hunt Group forwarded? I have never come up against this situation so maybe I'm missing something.

Thanks
Charles

Make sure that the user does not have forward Hunt Groups calls checked.forward.PNG

I have a sequential group setup with three extensions. If one of these users forwards their phone, when the call flow goes to that extension calls will always be forwarded to that number.

Is there a way NOT to have calls from a Hunt Group forwarded? I have never come up against this situation so maybe I'm missing something.

Thanks
Charles
On which system ? If IP office , uncheck Forward Hunt Group Calls in User's Forwarding Tab.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back