Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Workflow Query

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramdasp

Programmer
Sep 4, 2002
GB
hi,

At our client site, we would like to supress an ability to respond to an email notification.

We are customizing PO workflows. the way notification need to work here is that a notification should go out to a user, in two ways, standard apps notification and email notification. However, user should be able to approve it only through apps and not through email notification.

What client wants to implement is that the response choices like Approve/Reject etc. should NOT appear in email at all. User must be forced to log on to apps to approve it. Hence a URL for the same must be sent along with the email.

How can I achieve the same ?

Thanks in Advance.

Rgds

Ramdas

Hi ramdas,

I am aslo going to work on workflows in PO module for notifications. If you know any thing please let me know. I had some information on how to set up sendmail feature on unix system for notification mailer. Any help is appreciated.
Hyma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back