Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Workflow inaccessible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yvonneveltmaat

IS-IT--Management
May 13, 2005
NL
I have some workflow rules in place, but have managed to make them inaccessible using the workflow manager. Some settings on the server have been changed (date/time format) and in CRM, and now whenever I start the workflow manager I get the following error:
---------------------------
An error occurred while loading the organization's date, time, and number format settings. Those settings are incompatible with the formats already used in Workflow Manager. To sync them, you can make changes to System Settings in the System Customization area of Microsoft CRM Server.
---------------------------
Is there any way to find out what the settings were before they were changed? Because, obviously, I've tried all possible settings and that doesn't help. Or can I delete the existing workflow rules in the database somewhere and create new workflow with the current settings?

Thanks for any advice on this.

Yvonne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back