Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Work Order Traveler

Status
Not open for further replies.

jam1967

Technical User
Jan 31, 2008
US
I am still trying to modify the Graphical form in MAS90 for Work Order Traveler Printing.

I am using the original MAS90 form. The first section in Crystal Reports is a Material List for the job. The second section is the List of Operations to be followed.

All I want to do is to add the Operation Number (i.e. Step No) field to the Material List section. I thought this would be a very simple affair but apparently it is not.

I have tried several approaches. I have tried to add the Step No from the following tables; WO1, WO_24 and lastly WO_28. In every case when I run the report (using Work Order Traveler Printing in the Work Order Module in MAS90) the Step No field is always blank.

Has anyone encountered this type of problem before? Should I be using a different field? Would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back