Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Work Order Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrism1

MIS
Sep 9, 2002
US

Anybody out there using a Work Order/Preventive Maintenance app that has integrated with Macola?

We are looking at systems that will generate and log workorders for maintaining machinery used in our manufacturing process...track time, parts used, schedule preventive maint. There is a bunch of standalone systems but it would be nice to integrate with Macola inventory,PO,BOM?

Also, even if there is not integration, are there recommendations out there?

Just fishing....thanks

Macola used to have a mainteance management product (operator 10, but sold in a macola "box") for v6 dos. When they went to v7 windows, they gave it up, but there were 2 vendors who offered a solution that they attempted to integrate with macola.

is the site for the upgraded operator 10 (old macola v6 link). If I think about it for a while, I might be able to remember the other package that claimed to integrate, but I believe it was a higher end solution than the operator 10 windows product. I may even have a phone number or contact in my old email for them.

Alternatively, the I type item still exists as an option in the item master file, so you might be able to write your own database to track. Depends on your in house programming expertise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back