Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Work at Home Agent "Internal" calls being recorded as "Outbound" calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinney

IS-IT--Management
Nov 29, 2004
US

We have NICE Perform 3.1, Avaya CM 5.2.1 with AES 5.2, IP Agent 16 in telecommuter mode (call sent to their home phone).

We have agents that we setup in NICE to only record when the call is an outbound call. However when they make an extension to extension call, the call is recorded.

The reason for this appears to be since they are working from home and the phone system calls out to their home phone first to establish a connection, then dials the internal extension, the switch and NICE system see this as an outbound call to the home phone and record the call.

Any thoughts on how we can make the phone system or NICE understand that it should look at the second leg of call to determine if it should be recorded or not? I would think that we might be able to tell the system, if the final DN is not greater than 6 digits, don't record the call.

- Stinney

I love learning and passing on knowledge. "Because knowing is half the battle"....

have you looked at 3.1 idd on extranice for limitations. unfortuntately 3.1 is now sunset by NICE.

I would recommend set call server and driver logs to debug and do a test. there maybe a way of doing selective but it all depends on your setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back