Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Words : Could not print bottom line of table (see it on preview)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenjaminLim

IS-IT--Management
May 24, 2000
GB
Could someone advice.<br><br>The table printed with all lines on 1st page but when tried to print the 2nd page which is continuation from page 1, the bottom line did not print out though could preview it on screen (up to 5 pages).<br><br>I've tried to re-draw the box & also change page setup to allow for bigger footer.<br><br>Pls help.&nbsp;&nbsp;Thanks.<br><br>Regards<br>Benjamin

Does your printer print that low on the page?&nbsp;&nbsp;Our printer will not print from .7 inches from the bottom even though it shows up on print preview.<br><br>Try graphics program to do the following test.&nbsp;&nbsp;Draw a solid black box from the bottom of the page to 1&quot; from the bottom.&nbsp;&nbsp;See how far the black box prints from the bottom.&nbsp;&nbsp;Compare to the page you are having problems printing and see if it is just the print's print area.

Thanks for the reply but in my printout (using HP laser printer) I have set in page setup a very high footer (.7&quot;) and bottom margin (.8&quot;).<br><br>Believe this should be sufficient.<br><br>Any other pointers to add.<br><br>Thanks.<br><br>Benjamin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back