Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

WordPerfect addressbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulS

MIS
Nov 23, 1998
US
Any time I try to use a template in WordPerfect 7.0 that has address fields, I get message that the address book has not been set up and I need to go to Tools - Options - Preferences and chose an address book, but this never works; no change takes place. I have re-installed Corel, no change.<br>
Any ideas?

It's been awhile since I used WP7 (we now use WP8) but I'll give it a shot. If I remeber correctly, and that is a long shot, I started having the same problems after I installed OutLook Express. It had to do something with a necessary patch for WP7. If you go to Corel's Tech Web site ( <A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> ), and look up the problem in their knowledgebase, they had an answer.<br>
<br>
Like I said, this may be &quot;a shot in the dark&quot; since it's been so long since I've run into this.<br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back