Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

WordPerfect 8 envelope printing problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

snail1

Technical User
Dec 25, 2002
US
WP8's envelope sizes will not print corectly on some sandard sizes. When I make a "custom" size file so that standard envelopes print correctly it seems to be trial & error!
My problem is that when I create a "new" custom size, if it dosen't work as I need it to, then I can't find how to remove/delete this custom size.
I have wound up with "many" custom sizes with 10 in the title for #10 enveloppes and have trouble remembering which file prints the envelope corectly!
My current solution is to use Word to print my envelopes and Word Perfect for my documents! I just prefer word perfect.
Anyway, does any one know to remove/delete envelope sizes that I don't want?

I don't have WP8 here at the office any more, but if I remember correctly, all you have to do is right click on the paper size that you want to delete and then choose the Delete option from the popup menu. BlackburnKL

Thanks BlackburnKL;
I'll try that.
Sometimes I'm too busy looking at the forrest to see the trees (i.e.- I try to make thimes harder than they need to be)!

snali1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back