Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Wordperfect 10 adding a language

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyboi33

Technical User
Apr 23, 2003
US
I want to be able to spellcheck documents in Wordperfect 10 in English, French, and Italian. Is it possible to have all three at the same time or must I choose a default and select the proper language when I am ready to spellcheck? And where can I download or purchase these extra dictionaries?

Hi Dannyboi,

In Wordperfect you can select the a language for different sections of your document. Within your document whenever you want WP to use a different language for spell check

Tools
Language
Settings

Once changed WordPerfect will use the new language for spell checks from that point in the document onwards.

You can easily have WP check multible languages throughout your document by just changing the selected language whenever you need a new one.

Just remember the during the first install of WP there is a screen that allows you to select which languages to support. You must install all the languages you will need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back