Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

word perfect 10 and multiple label printing

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobho

Technical User
May 29, 2003
US
When I try to print 3 columns, 10 rows, of address labels using Windows, Word Perfect 10, format, and the Avery selection listing, I always get only one label printed in the top left corner of each page.
I even turned in my first printer, a Lexmark, thinking it might not be compatible with my Hp Pavilion mx70 computer, but still get the same results with my new 5550 Hp printer, so I suspect either the Corel format program for labels has a glitch...or I am missing something. I did contact Corel once and was told to use "merge", something I do not know how to do yet. I had an older computer, a Packard Bell Legend Supreme 1905, running Windows 95, with a simpler Lexmark 1100 printer and had no trouble printing label formats using Word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back