Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Word: A5 size pages on a piece of A4

Status
Not open for further replies.

basildon

Programmer
Oct 22, 2001
GB
I have to produce a booklet with a couple of pieces of landscape A4. Could anyone please advise how I may easily do this (i.e. so when I add text the text breaks half way accross the page. Also any advice on adding graphics would be welcomed. Thanks

Not very technical but try this ...
What about using an invisible table on the page and splitting the page that way, that is to say two columns?

Create a table in the normal way and then change its line colour to white before printing.

HTH?

Hi basildon,

Bit light on detail here! Are you trying to print an A5 booklet? If so, it can get a bit complicated making sure the pages are in order. Or do you simply want two columns on an A4 landscape page? If so, just use Format > Columns.

As for the graphics, again rather a vague question. Look at Insert > Picture, perhaps, or use the Drawing Toolbar if you want to draw your own.

Enjoy,
Tony

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We want to help you; help us to do it by reading this: Before you ask a question.

Tony's ight about booket page numbering.

For instance...

1 sheet - 4 page -
[tt]
Side 1
Page 4 Page 1

Side 2
Pase 2 Page 3
[/tt]
2 sheet - 8 page -
[tt]
sheet 1
side 1
Page 8 Page 1

side 2
Page 2 Page 7

Sheet 2
side 1
Page 6 Page 3

side 2
Page 4 Page 5
[/tt]
and so on... ;-)

Skip,

Want to get great answers to your Tek-Tips questions? Have a look at FAQ219-2884

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back