Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Word 2003 when zooming in screen jumps all over

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougP

MIS
Dec 13, 1999
US
This is very annoying and not sure if there is an option to stop it. I frequently use Word to create images using lines and boxes etc.
While clicking and selecting items to group or whatever. I accidently miss and item. when this happens word zooms or jumps to the top of the document. I then have to zoom out and scroll down to where I was in the document.

Is there an option to stop this? or shut it off?
Does this make any sense.

DougP

Hmm... My guess is that when you're clicking and missing an object, and there is no other text throughout the document, that it's going to the first selectable spot, which is the top (home) of the document.

If that's what is happening, there may be an option in Word's options about focus or something along those lines. Can't say I've ever looked, though.

"But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Corinthians 15:57

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back