Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Women want to keep fit as they age

Status
Not open for further replies.

caitlind

MIS
Apr 14, 2022
US

In this "thin for the United States" era, reducing weight is an eternal topic between the fairies. But now the way that most reduces weight is "tube shut mouth, move a leg more", this is absolutely devastating blow to the person that curtilage loves to eat again, don't have what easy thin body trick?

Before I saw Zhang Jiani on the Internet self-exposed Chinese medicine bag soaked feet weight loss method, a month lost eight jin, which makes me do not want to move, do not want to diet, but also want to lose weight people moved. So I also hold the mentality of trying, with zhang Jiani's foot bubble bag.

Foot bubble is foot bath, one of the content of foot therapy of Traditional Chinese medicine, is also a commonly used external treatment. Bubble feet with hot water, both tired, and conducive to sleep. At the same time, adding traditional Chinese medicine to water can also play other roles.

Hot blister feet can improve blood circulation, drive away cold, promote metabolism, and ultimately achieve the purpose of health care. Soak feet with appropriate Chinese medicine also has certain effect on beriberi.

It is a big bag of 30 packets, a day soak feet, is exactly a month's amount. Although I did not feel at the beginning can have too big effect, but I absolutely did not think of this after a big package is used incredibly still really thin 4 catties, this lets me suddenly get thin body new secret!

In order to ensure the effectiveness of the drug, this foot bubble bag is developed and proportioned by nanjing Tongrentang master team. There are 12 kinds of authentic medicinal materials selected in the bag, with reasonable proportioned, scientific and effective. Translucent design, but also can see inside the clear taste of medicine, absolute real material.

"Its nine medicinal herbs are qiai, dried ginger, red flowers, cinnamon, sichuan pepper, qiang Sheng, angelica dahurica, Chuanqiong and Qiushu. Qiai can be wet and cold, red flowers can raise blood channels, which are very good warming effect on the body of herbs, suitable for girls.

In addition, you can go back to the dry ginger, you can drain the humidity and wind through the bone grass, can be warm and cold dispersed pepper and other medicinal materials can dispel dampness, cold, to edema, it is particularly suitable for the body wet fat, fat little fairies are used, the weight loss effect is super great!

Every time I use this foot bubble bag, I can bubble a sweat in less than five minutes, can obviously feel the moisture with the sweat out of the body, super comfortable. However, the use of this foot bubble bag should pay attention to avoid menstruation oh, infants and pregnant women are prohibited, diabetes patients should also lower the water temperature.

Usually work hard every day, physical and mental fatigue, even if not for weight loss, just to relieve fatigue, with a bubble foot bag is also good. I bubble it a month, can feel hand and foot obviously warmer than before, the body also is relaxed than before, long-term use effect is met for certain better.Read more at:www.formaldressau.com | formal dresses for women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back