Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

WLAN 6140 Error "No Net Access"

Status
Not open for further replies.

cedric2

Technical User
Sep 7, 2011
US
I'm receiving this error on multiple phones & mulitple floors when initializng . It takes sometimes btwn 10-20 times b4 it will initialize. Can someone please give me some advise on a possible problem & solution

I cannot say that I'll be able to help with this one, but I can tell you this much: I seriously doubt you'll get an answer of any substance without more detail. Mention things like:
1. WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO? So, are you trying to connect over wifi, wlan, what?
2. If over WLAN, who is the provider?
3. What phones have you tried, what OS, what OS version, etc?
4. If you're trying to connect over wifi, then what is the router brand/model/firmware?

"But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Corinthians 15:57

I have a feeling this is not a smartphone question but more of a VoIP LAN or Wifi IP Phone question.

Seems many people confuse Smartphones with WLAN handset Phones.

Still much more info would be required, and even better would be posting in the forum462

----------------------------------
Phil AKA Vacunita
----------------------------------
Ignorance is not necessarily Bliss, case in point:
Unknown has caused an Unknown Error on Unknown and must be shutdown to prevent damage to Unknown.

Web & Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back