Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Wlan 2220 and 6120

Status
Not open for further replies.

whender

IS-IT--Management
Feb 19, 2003
US
I am trying to install a 6120 phone to a BCM. I have a Wlan 2220 which is attached to the network. I can connect to the wlan 2220 through my wireless phone and get to the internet without any problems. WHen I try to attach the phone I receive "no network found" "no aps".
I am using full DHCP. Is the wlan 2220 the correct device to attach a 6120 phone too. Any ideas on how to correct the problem.....
tks

I can connect to the wlan 2220 through my wireless phone and get to the internet without any problems. WHen I try to attach the phone I receive "no network found" "no aps"."
Do you mean to say you can connect the 6120 but you are attaching some desktop IP phone?

Here is the guide which seem s to indicate "6120 Handset" works with "2220 Access Point"

Try this forum if no resolution here:
Are you using the so called HAT Admin Tool software?

I cannot help, I have a handfull of WLAN Handsets to play with still.

Add me to LinkedIN

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

I meant I can connect my cell phone to the Wlan 2220, but I cannot connect the 6120..6120 says no network found, no aps........cell phone gets out to internet without a problem...

tks

Looked at above references,,,,,nothing there describing no network found or no aps...

tks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back