Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Witness Screen Capture

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFrey

Programmer
Dec 20, 2009
US
You must forgive me but I have just been thrown into this situation. Our customer has a CS 1000 R7 and they are using AvayaAura CCMA 6.2.205.53. Supervisors use Avaya Quality Monitoring to get the screen captures of the Agent PC's. Agents log into the call center using Avaya Aura Desktop Agent. The problem is three Agents in the call center arent getting their screens captured. I cannot find anything about these three agents that is different from the others that are working. I dont know if it is a license issue or WTF could be the problem. Any help would be greatly apperciated.

If I remember correctly there was a program that was install on the desktop. make sure that it is installed and also check the CCMM and CTI configuration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back