Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Witness Contactstore Installation 7.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

telecotek1

Vendor
Nov 13, 2007
US
Does anyone have any experiance loading witness cscm 7.8? I attmpted to load this today. didn't go so well. loaded the software via cli. then configured the server with ip and hostname. When I browse to the web console of the contactstore I get "server error check log" The service is running. The doc suggests using kickstart but you need a floppy (a floppy really??). Was thinking of attmpting to use a cdrom to load the kickstart file.

Anyone anyone at all...

Greatly appreciated in advance

-J

I can tell you this you can make the kickstart file as normal and drop it into the redhat iso ( had to put it in root and /isolinux, don't ask me why) then run command linux ks=cdrom:/ks.cfg Whilst this worked for a Vm setup it did not for the new G6 Prolient servers. Don't know why this is but it's giving me sleepless nights!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back