Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Wiring diagram for RSM Break Out Assembly / NE-A25c-FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

lopeztcom

Programmer
Jul 3, 2007
US
Does any one have this diagram. I have looked at old mermail cd's and I thought I found it when it told me to go to planning etc chapter 6 and 7 of the hospitality section and there was nothing in there. I'm having issues with the dreaded PMS at a customer site and I have read all of the post and tried most of the suggestions, but no luck. The links are up and I'm not sure if they are occasionaly dropping since they aren't real time. I get data from the PMS, but not from the Mail side, so that's why I want to check the wiring.

Thanks!

O.K. after many hours of research I have found the correct place for this. it is under Bix block cabling for peripheral devices and I found it within the rls 13 mermail cd. I also found a better NTP 555-7071-210 that shows a diagram and gives a better description of the RSM break out cable.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back