Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Wireless PS11 downloading???

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipwright

Technical User
Oct 25, 2002
CA
To start with i'm not a NEC pbx tech dealing with this but i was onsite with one and this is the problem......
Working with a NEC 2400 with wireless, and 3 existing PS11 handsets need to be replaced with 3 new ones but he can't get the system to download the data to the new PS11's , so any help or ideas with the programming sequence etc. would be extremly helpful.
If you need any more info to work on just post it and i'll get it.

THANKING YOU ALL

I asume you know that you need the serial number from inside the phone (under the battery) Then this command:

APDLL
APDLL : Download of PS Operation Data for Local Data Memory
1. GENERAL
This command is download of PS operation data to Dterm-PS/PS II in the Local Node (LN).
Download of PS operation data is executed by click “DownLoad” button of this command.
List Up Command: LPDLL
2. PRECAUTIONS
1. This command is used for the Local Node.
2. PS must be in the Least Calling Area No. Area of PCN that the PS belongs to at the first time of downloading.
3. After the PS registers the location, the PS does not need to be in (2) Area.
4. After change of PS Number (not mandatory), click Download Button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back