Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Wireless Keypads????

Status
Not open for further replies.

maltobji

Programmer
Feb 13, 2001
JO
Dear Sir,

i have a graduation project that stands for, electrical voting using wireless keypads, in simple words ...
the audiance will have a wireless keypads to vote on some case, the data will be collected on the central (instructor) laptop,i will use polloing to get the data from the keypads.. but i don't know exactly the best IC's to use . and the type of transmittion
(AM/ASK or FM/FSK...etc).. so can You help me , and i wil be very greatful...
Yours faithfully
Mohammed AL-Tobji

You may be interested in a project we are currently working on for wireless testing. We are building applications so that students can answer questions in the classroom as the teacher asks them, and the grade can not only be recorded immediately, but the teacher can get a better grasp on how well their students are learning the material. We also have several other uses we've considered. The link is

Dear Tarwn,
Thanks alot for your concern, it seems that you are working in a big projects..

I have done most of the hardware part ... Wired every thing is ok... i only wait to get the Transmitters and receivers modules...(Unfortunatly most of the equipments will be funded by ourself )...

my big problem now is Office Programming ... i'm new to VB and it needs an expert that i couldn't find here till now..
thanks again..and i hope that you succeed in your project..good luck..
Mohammed Al-Tobji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back