Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Wireless Conference Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipolmans

IS-IT--Management
Sep 19, 2013
CA
I have a client that currently uses the B179 IP Conference phone but they want to go with a wireless version as they're tripping over the cords all the time. I know Avaya have the B169 but that is Analog which presents a challenge as the location we're installing this in is connected to the main location/system by just a fibre-optic cable, no copper exists between the sites.

Does anyone know of a good SIP-to-Analog converter that would work with the B169 in the above scenario or maybe know of a Wireless conference phone that connects via SIP/3rd party IP Endpoint?

Appreciate any information!

Cisco SPA112 or similar
Patton micro ATA

both work

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME)

"This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

we use the grandstream products and they work well with the IPO, Or you could use the Polycom IP6000 phone.
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back