Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Wireless against RADIUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

robman70

Technical User
Aug 6, 2002
i realize this isnt a wireless question, per se, but if anyone has setup peap with your wireless setup you may have encountered the same problem. My IAS server doesnt seem to be able to configure a remote access policy cause i cant configure peap. When i try, i get an error saying 'A certificate could not be found that can be used with this Extensible Authentication Protocol', i think it has to do with my ca not having the 'Microsoft RSA SChannel Cryptographic Provider.' CSP option when requesting a certificate. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

All you need to do is open internet explorer on the IAS box and request a cert from your cert authority.

Or you can create a domain policy and have machines autoenrol to get a cert.

This will then work fine once you have defined a policy through group polcy for PEAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back