Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Wireless 7406E problems / replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trustel

Technical User
Feb 22, 2004
US
I have a customer with multiple locations using CICS's. I am looking for a good quality cordless solution that will integrate well with the Nortel. We have tried the 7406Es but they have such poor voice quality / reliability that they are barely functional. The DMC solution would probably work but is really expensive for their smaller locations. They really like the fuctionality of the 7406s of being able to answer multiple lines and seeing the caller ID info. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I have used cordless headsets and phones with Dect.6.0 with an ATA or I-ATA some clients did not like the fact of not having the full features and some did not mind, but the Norstar wireless phones all have poor reception.

I know the options are really limited. They are telling me that some of their stores are using Panasonic cordless and they like them so I may have to check them out.Thanks for your input.

Panasonic 6.0 DECT or the Plantronic CT 14 have great reception off of an ATA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back