Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Winscp sftp connection 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoConnex

Programmer
Jun 11, 2015
CA
Looks like they lock the sftp connection on the newer release 11.1.3.1. I have tried to drop some wave file on a UC module but always getting an error. I had to upload them from the Web manager.

Anyone face this or was able to figure this out?

There is probably a way to enable it in Root but no luck for now.

Thanks in Advance.

Jo the quebec tech
AIPS,ACSS,APSS

This is a unrelated FAQ I created, but it does have instructions for using Winscp on the app server.

OPPSS forgot the link

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

I have had to do a chmod 777 command on the folders I want to copy audio files into to remove the write protection.

I prefer to upload the audio files to their own new folder under home/Administrator. Then change ownership of that folder and everything in it to vmpro:vmpro, and then move the contents to the appropriate folder in /opt/vmpro. Finally, remove the now empty folder in home/Administrator. Yes, more work, but it doesn't open up every file available to everyone

Upload file with WinSCP using root. Once uploaded right click the file and set the properties from there. Simples!

Screenshot_2024-03-05_162012_jvxmse.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back