Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Winroute 5.1.5 Connection refused (error 1601)

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkssa

IS-IT--Management
Nov 9, 2003
BR
I use winroute 5,1,5 sharing my main connection in a net with 14 clients. Lately, when it increases I number it of connected people simultaneously starts to occur this error when trying to connect the certain pages:

Connection to server failed (Connection actively refused by the server.)

In the Log of errors I verified that the code error is 10061

I know other people who are having the same problem. Somebody knows as to fix this?

Thanks

yup, it also happens when p2p programs are downloading many files at a time. There is also info on this on the kerio website ( It means the max number of nat connections has been reached. You can change the max number of nat connections in the registry - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KERIO\WINROUTE -
Keys : NatTableSize
NatConnLimitPerHost (128 default)

try doubling the values at first, if the errors still appear, double them again, until the errors stop.

I Must note that these registry keys are those of Winroute Pro 4.2 , But i think these keys are also used in WR5.

Lemme know if this has helped you.

good luck.

These values only must be for pro, therefore in winroute firewall 5 they do not exist. But, i created them and not fix the problem.

The problem is related the concurrent connections.

But I dont know as to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back