Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Windows updates information for Server and PCs running Manager and VM Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYSTECH

Vendor
May 9, 2008
US
I am trying to locate Avaya documentation regarding Windows Updates for Windows server/Pc and if Avaya recommends to have them Off or On.

We normally have them turned off since it seems they may break applications at any given update. Then we have to go in and remove the updates that broke it.

Can anyone point me to documentation on Avaya support site so I may find it. I have not located it as of yet. I am searching through old threads on here and on the avaya support site.

Thanks

its getting harder to turn off updates, especially on Windows 10. I am not sure there is an actual tech bulletin in regards to manually turning off updates. I will say since we upgraded most of the stand alone windows machines to Win10 Pro we have not had any significant issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back