Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Windows Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusan

Programmer
Apr 18, 2000
US
How do I make the Windows screen appear rather than that black screen? I really need to know. Also, once I get that screen up, how do I get the things like File, View, etc. on top?

Better you choose VC++. Or else you need to do windows programming. If you want to create fancy UI then best way is to use MFC . <br><br>Thanx<br>Siddhartha Singh<br><A HREF="mailto:ssingh@aztecsoft.com">ssingh@aztecsoft.com</A>

Or borland C++ Builder (if yer stuck on the Visual Basic way of Graphical interface, where you just want to make your GUI quick then just write the code, but there are many advantages for MFC) <p>Karl<br><a href=mailto:kb244@kb244.8m.com>kb244@kb244.8m.com</a><br><a href= </a><br>Experienced in , or have messed with : VC++, Borland C++ Builder, VJ++6(starting),VB-Dos, VB1 thru VB6, Delphi 3 pro, Borland C++ 3(DOS), Borland C++ 4.5, HTML, ASP(somewhat), QBasic(least i didnt start with COBOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back